Free Certification Course Name: Linux for Absolute Beginners.
Get started with Linux, app development, server configuration, networking, and become a system administrator!
- No previous experience or skills are required to get started with this course.
What you’ll learn:
- Install Linux on their system.
- Feel comfortable using the command line interface.
- Set up an integrated development of an environment.
- Install GitHub and set up a repository.
- Develop a web application using Meteor.js.
- Setup a LAMP stack and deploy a web app.
- Manage users on a Linux system.
- Get started as a Linux system administrator.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to get started using Linux.
- Students interested in learning web development.
- Student who would like to work as a Linux system administrator.
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Joseph Delgadillo, Nick Germaine
How to Subscribe for Linux for Absolute Beginners!?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux for Absolute Beginners!): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 89FF8C9A3C38A659621D
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Microsoft Excel – Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis: Click Here
Logistic Regression in R Studio: Click Here
C Programming for Beginners – Master the C Fundamentals: Click Here
Brand Design From Concept to Finish: Click Here
2020 SEO For Beginners: Boost Your Website: Click Here
Data Visualization in Excel: All Excel Charts and Graphs: Click Here
Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
Postman Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
English Speaking Fluency course – Learn like a Native: Click Here
McAfee Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
Jobs: HCL Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here