Introduction to Linux BASH Shell Terminal Commands (Debian distributions)
- Need to have Linux OS installed (preferably a Debian distribution, like Ubuntu or Mint).
- If at work, make sure you make use of a test virtual machine with Linux OS installed so that you don’t risk any problems with your company’s Linux servers.
- Preferably you want to practice this course on your own PC/laptop at home with your own Linux OS installed. Either via a virtual machine from windows OS, or via Linux installed directly on your hard drive.
- If you need help with the above setup, please let me know, and I WILL try to help you.
What you’ll learn:
- Intro to basic shell terminal commands for Linux operating systems(Debian distributions).
- With Windows OS you can get along fine without knowing any terminal commands, but this is the opposite for Linux OS.
- Having a basic knowledge of Linux terminal commands will greatly help Linux newbies to get comfortable with this OS, and to manage it.
- 99% of Linux based jobs require you to have at least a basic knowledge of Linux terminal commands.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest in learning more about Linux and to better manage Linux OS, as well as better manage any Linux related jobs/careers.
- Anyone looking for a job/career where they will use Linux on a daily basis. Example: AWS engineers.
- Many coders, developers, programmers use Linux to do their development work on, instead of windows.
- Mac OS users too, because Mac OS is based on Unix/Linux, and therefore similar commands on the terminal(correct me if I’m wrong?).
This course includes:
- 4 hours of on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Jerome P. from JP Courses
How to Subscribe For Linux BASH Shell Terminal Command Basics?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Linux BASH Shell Terminal Command Basics): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 0E03B201E6A4F46D73E5
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Amazon AWS EC2 + LEMP + WooCommerce Course: Click Here
React Native & Redux Course: Click Here
Learn the Linux Command Line Course: Click Here
Photo Editing with Photoshop: Click Here
Master Networks and Network Scanning Course: Click Here
Code 40 Challenging Python Programs Today Course: Click Here
Data Structures & Algorithms Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here