The ultimate bite-sized chatbot crash course, learn to build chatbots that work across multiple platforms without coding.
- Amazon Webservices Account.
You will learn to leverage Amazon Web Services to build clever conversational interfaces. Right away we will get our hands dirty and we will start with a challenge where we will build together a simple chatbot in 15 minutes, you will then learn how to make your bot available on your Facebook page and on Slack.
This course is perfect for curious developers and or entrepreneurs who want to give life to their business or simply improve their customer service agility.
What you’ll learn:
- Create delightful hybrid conversational interfaces (a.k.a chatbots) that can work in any platform such as Facebook Messenger, Slack and etc.
- Build high quality, business-ready chatbots.
- Amazon Lex.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are curious about data science.
- Individuals wanting to shift careers.
- Individuals are interested in natural language processing.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners looking at improving their customer service.
- Individuals who want to develop their own personal assistant.
- Individuals people in general.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- 4 articles.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Edward Leoni
How to Subscribe For Learn to build chatbots with Amazon Lex?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Learn to build chatbots with Amazon Lex): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAYONNAISE
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Learn Python and the basics of programming with Donald Trump: Click Here
Master HTML in 60 mins: Click Here
Soft Skills: The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills: Click Here
Projects in MongoDB – Learn MongoDB Building Projects: Click Here
Learn Next.js Course: Click Here
VLSI – Physical Design – 33 Hours of video: Click Here
Java For Everyone – Zero to Hero: Click Here
Learn Microsoft Office 365 Course: Click Here
Computer Basics – Windows 7/10 – Desktop IT Support Training: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here