Learn how to use Linux command-line tools to be a system administrator or a DevOps engineer.
- Being familiar with Linux OS.
- Being familiar with a programming language.
What you’ll learn:
- Bash scripting in Linux
- Regular expressions
- Shell functions
- Shell while loops and if conditionals
Who this course is for:
- Beginner and intermediate Linux enthusiasts.
- Beginner and intermediate DevOps engineers.
- Linux and DevOps engineers who want to challenge their knowledge by exercises.
- Beginner and intermediate system administrators.
This course includes:
- 2.5 hours on-demand video.
- 3 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Ali akbar Hemmati
How to Subscribe For Learn bash scripting by a real project?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Learn bash scripting by a real project): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: 56E1E29773ACD51C2349
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Beginners Guide to Modeling with Maya: Click Here
Master Job Search, Interviewing, Resume, LinkedIn, Testing: Click Here
SQL Masterclass: SQL for Data Analytics: Click Here
Ethical Hacking Masterclass: Click Here
C Programming: For Beginners With Examples: Click Here
Python For Beginners – The Basics Of Python Development: Click Here
Practical Web Design & Development: 7 Courses in 1: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here