KPIT Technologies is conducting off campus drive in 2021 hiring freshers as Trainee Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About KPIT Technologies:
KPIT Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational corporation headquartered in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Popularly known as KPIT, it provides software to the automotive companies. KPIT has development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India.
KPIT Technologies Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||KPIT Technologies|
|Job Role:||Trainee Engineer|
|Salary:||INR 5.5 LPA|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
This hiring challenge is looking for bright and young minds to design, simulate, and test future automotive applications in C/C++.
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Good Understanding of Embedded Software design
- Good understanding of application development concepts, at least worked or designed microcontroller-based applications in C or C++
- Strong Fundamentals of Digital and Analog circuits.
- Good understanding of processor/microcontroller architecture, various memories like ROM, RAM, EEPROM
- Understanding of Mathematical applications to control system/Signal systems with Exposure to MATLAB/Simulink has advantage.
- Understanding of AI, Machine Learning is also advantageous.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Written and Oral)
- High level of energy and comes across as very confident
- Ability to articulate well and have good clarity of thought/ speech
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Usage of MS Office, collaboration tools like MSteams
- Graduation Year: 2021
- Only students from the current batch of B.E/B.Tech – 7th or 8th Sem can apply.
- This challenge is open for top 100 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) colleges. The list of these colleges can be found here.
- Academics: 70% throughout their academics (10th – 70% and above, 12th – 70 % and above and Engineering till 6th Sem – 70% and above) with no active backlogs.
- B.E / B.Tech Specializations (Core):
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Other branches: CSE, IT, Mechanical and all other branches can apply for this role too, after undergoing a pre-filtration round. Please refer to the challenge process below.
How to apply for the Trainee Engineer position at KPIT Technologies?
Apply Link (KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive): Click Here
Test Location: Online
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- MediaCom Hiring Intern – Operations: Click Here
- Cerner Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Digital Jalebi Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- Credgenics Hiring Python Developer Intern: Click Here
- Antino Labs Internship 2021: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Hiring Associate Content Specialist: Click Here
- OLA Hiring Data Analyst: Click Here
- KPMG International Hiring Freshers As Analyst: Click Here
- IQVIA Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Informatica Hiring DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Intel Student Internship 2021: Click Here
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive: Click Here