JPMorgan Chase India is hiring freshers as Java Software Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan-Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the sixth-largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.
JPMorgan Chase India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||JPMorgan Chase|
|Job Role:||Java Software Engineer|
|Experience:||BE/BTech/BS/BA degree or equivalent experience|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are seeking a Java Software Engineer to help drive this effort – key responsibilities would include:
- Lead software design and implementation of major components and systems.
- Develop a high-available and high-scalable system using Caching, Elastic Search, Kafka etc.
- Manage project deliverables and deadlines with your technical expertise.
- Coach and mentor junior engineers on design techniques, engineering process, coding standards, and testing practices.
Key qualifications include:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of Architecture, Design Patterns, and Object-Oriented Analysis and Design.
- Strong problem solving and consensus-building skills.
- Following SDLC best practices such as design review, code review, CICD, unit tests and end-to-end testing, etc.
- Expert with Java using Generics, Lambda, Mockito, and Java Concurrency.
- Proficient with Core Spring framework, Dependency Injection, Spring Restful Service.
- Experiences with technologies such as Elastic Search, Kafka, AWS.
- Familiar with building high-scalable and high-available system.
- Ability to solve complex business problems.
- Good verbal and written communication.
How to apply for the Java Software Engineer Position at JPMorgan Chase?
Apply Link(JPMorgan Chase Hiring Java Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Lam Research Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
Amdocs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu 18.04: Click Here
Web Development Masterclass – Complete Certificate Course: Click Here
Adobe Lightroom Masterclass – Beginner to Expert: Click Here
Linux for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Microsoft Excel – Learn MS EXCEL For DATA Analysis: Click Here
Logistic Regression in R Studio: Click Here
C Programming for Beginners – Master the C Fundamentals: Click Here
Brand Design From Concept to Finish: Click Here
2020 SEO For Beginners: Boost Your Website: Click Here
Data Visualization in Excel: All Excel Charts and Graphs: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here