Free Certification Course Title: Java Parallel Computation on Hadoop
Learn to write real, working data-driven Java programs that can run in parallel on multiple machines by using Hadoop.
- Getting Started with Hadoop
- HDFS working mechanism
- MapReduce working mechanism
- Anatomy of the Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop VM in pseudo-distributed mode
- Hadoop VM in distributed mode
- Elaborated examples in using MapReduce
- An understanding of the Java programming language.
What you’ll learn:
- Know the essential concepts about Hadoop.
- Know how to setup a Hadoop cluster in pseudo-distributed mode.
- How to set up a Hadoop cluster in distributed mode (3 physical nodes).
- Know how to develop Java programs to parallelize computations on Hadoop.
This course is designed to build your knowledge and use of the Hadoop framework through modules covering the following:
- How HDFS works
- How MapReduce works
- Core projects under Hadoop – HDFS and MapReduce
- How a cluster works
- How to leverage the VM for Hadoop learning and testing
- Problems solved by Hadoop
- How the data sorting works
- How the pattern searching
- Limitations of parallel computation before Hadoop
- How the word co-occurrence
- How the inverted index works
- Background about parallel computation
- How the starter program works
- How the data aggregation works
- All the examples are blended with full source code and elaborations
Who this course is for:
- IT Practitioners.
- Software Developers.
- Software Architects.
- Data Analysts.
- Data Scientists.
This course includes:
- 3 hours of on-demand video.
- 10 articles.
- 13 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Ivan Ng, Frahaan Hussain
How to Subscribe For Java Parallel Computation on Hadoop?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Java Parallel Computation on Hadoop): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREECOUPON
Python Network Programming for Network Engineers: Click Here
Linux for Network Engineers: Practical Linux with GNS3: Click Here
Python Bootcamp 2020: Click Here
The Complete English Grammar Course – Perfect Your English: Click Here
Logo Design – Design a Logo in Photoshop for beginners: Click Here
The Complete Android App Development Masterclass: Build Apps: Click Here