Free Udemy Course Title: IoT with Python
The aim of this course is to introduce Python to those with little or very little programming knowledge, and then to take them through to become an experienced Python developer.
- We assume very little knowledge or experience of Python or programming or IoT
What you’ll learn:
- The aim of this course is to introduce Python to those with little or very little programming knowledge, and then to take them through to become an experienced Python developer.
- You will have an introduction to Computers, Programming and Internet of Things.
- We take you through the basics of Hardware and Software
- We teach you how computers store data and how a program works
- You will be able to Rapidly prototype even complex IoT applications with Python and put them to practical use
- You will enhance your IoT skills with the most up-to-date applicability in the field of wearable tech, smart environments, and home automation
- We will introduce you to advanced concepts such as functional programming, object orientation, and exception handling.
- You will interact with hardware, sensors, and actuators and control your DIY IoT projects through Python
Created by Sai Acuity Institute of Learning Pvt Ltd
How to Subscribe for IoT with Python Course?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(IoT with Python): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: ANNIVERSARYGIFT6
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
C Programming On Windows Master In Five Hours: Click Here
Linux Foundation Administrator Exam: Click Here
Ultimate Python Course – Learn From Scratch: Click Here
Home Workout Habits in 10 Min: Click Here
Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2020 for Beginners: Click Here
Robot Framework with Python All You Need To Know: Click Here
Mechanical Design for beginners: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here