Free Certification Course Title: Introduction to using Git
Learn more about using Git for source file storage and version control. This course features Git access with GUI and CLI.
- Have internet access.
- basic knowledge of web dev.
What you’ll learn:
- Use several GUIs for Git.
- Store web projects on Github and Bitbucket.
- Use Git to store source files.
- Know how to access Git Repos using Command Lines.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to learn more about version control.
- any1 who wants to learn how to store files to GitHub or Bitbucket.
- anyone who wants to explore what Git can do.
This course includes:
- 2 hours of on-demand video.
- 6 articles.
- 3 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Laurence Svekis, Joe Parys Support, Joe Parys
How to Subscribe For Introduction to using Git?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Introduction to using Git): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAY4FREE
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
The Complete Python Course: Go From Beginner To Advanced: Click Here
Hacking the SAP Job Market, SAP Job Search Guide: Click Here
Ms Excel/Excel 2020 – the complete introduction to Excel: Click Here
Learn Complete Python-3 GUI using Tkinter: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here