Learn how to implement the communication between smartphones and also to control various home appliances wirelessly.
- Pre-Installed Arduino programming environment.
- Complete Arduino kit.
What you’ll learn:
- Receive data from Arduino over Bluetooth serial using HC-06 Bluetooth module.
- Send voice commands to Arduino.
- Implement communication between smartphones and home appliances.
- Improve technology used in a home.
- Use Android Device to wirelessly control electrical outlets using relay switches in order to prevent wastage of electricity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is interested in learning about the Internet of Things(IoT).
- The course does not require any prior knowledge about Arduino.
- It’s designed to introduce the Internet Of Things(IoT) using the Arduino programming environment to get you started on building projects.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- 6 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Venkatesh Varadachari, Kamesh Dkr
How to Subscribe For Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Arduino ?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Arduino ): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: POSTCOVID
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Learn Creational Design Patterns in Java: Click Here
Ms Excel/Excel 2020 – the complete introduction to Excel: Click Here
Mobile Rapid Prototyping: Build a demo in 1 hour: Click Here
Java Multithreading Become A Master: Click Here
Machine Learning: Logistic Regression, LDA & K-NN in Python: Click Here
Practical Java Course: Zero to One: Click Here
The Basics of Cyber Security 2020: Click Here