Learn how to implement the communication between smartphones and also to control various home appliances wirelessly.
- Pre-Installed Arduino programming environment.
- Complete Arduino kit.
What you’ll learn:
- Receive data from Arduino over Bluetooth serial using HC-06 Bluetooth module.
- Send voice commands to Arduino.
- Implement communication between smartphones and home appliances.
- Improve technology used in a home.
- Use Android Device to wirelessly control electrical outlets using relay switches in order to prevent wastage of electricity.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who is interested in learning about the Internet of Things(IoT).
- The course does not require any prior knowledge about Arduino.
- It’s designed to introduce the Internet Of Things(IoT) using the Arduino programming environment to get you started on building projects.
This course includes:
- 1-hour on-demand video.
- 6 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Venkatesh Varadachari, Kamesh Dkr
How to Subscribe For Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Arduino?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Introduction to Internet of Things(IoT) using Arduino): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: POSTCOVIDWORLD
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Indian users only): Click Here to Join