Free Course Title: Introduction to Cloud Computing
In this free course, you will learn about the core concepts of cloud computing, the different components of cloud architecture, and some real-world applications of cloud computing.
About This Chatbot Course:
This course introduces you to the core concepts of cloud computing. You will gain the foundational knowledge required for understanding cloud computing from both business and practitioner perspectives.
You will learn about the definition and essential characteristics of cloud computing, its history, emerging trends, and the business case for cloud computing. You also learn about the various cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and deployment models (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud) and the key components of cloud architecture (Virtualization, VMs, Storage, Networking, Containers, Serverless).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Define cloud computing and explain its essential characteristics, history, & emerging trends
- Articulate the business case for cloud computing
- Describe the service & deployment models of cloud computing
- Explain the various components of a cloud architecture
Module 1: Overview of Cloud Computing
- Definition and essential characteristics
- A brief history and evolution of Cloud
- Key cloud service providers and their services
Module 2: Cloud Adoption and Emerging Technologies
- Business case for Cloud Computing
- Emerging technologies supported by Cloud: AI, IoT, Blockchain, Analytics
Module 3: Cloud Computing Service and Deployment Models
- Service Models: IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Deployment Models: Public, Private, Hybrid
Module 4: Components of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Infrastructure Overview
- Virtualization, VMs, Bare Metal
- Secure Cloud Networks
Module 5: Cloud Storage
- Direct Attached
- File Storage
- Block Storage
- Object Storage
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
Module 6: Cloud Native and Emergent Cloud Trends
- Hybrid Multicloud
- Cloud Native
- Application Modernization
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- Basic Computer Literacy
- COURSE CODE: CC0101EN
- AUDIENCE: Anyone who wants to learn about Cloud Computing, or start a career in this field.
- COURSE LEVEL: Beginner
- TIME TO COMPLETE:4-6 hours
- LANGUAGE: English
- BADGE: Cloud Core
How to Subscribe For Introduction to Cloud Computing by IBM?
- Sign Up on Cognitiveclass.ai
- Subscribe Here(Introduction to Cloud Computing by IBM): Click Here
**NO COUPON CODE REQUIRED**
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Build Your Own Chatbot by IBM: Click Here
Windows 10 Services Administration and Troubleshooting: Click Here
Advance Microsoft Excel: Data Visualization Through Charts: Click Here
jQuery for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Learn PHP – For Beginners: Click Here
Oracle SQL : Practical Examples: Click Here
complete Python Certification Course: Click Here
The complete CSS3 and Bootstrap for Beginners: Click Here
Zero to Hero in Microsoft Excel: Complete Excel guide 2020: Click Here
Google Hacks For Entrepreneurs: Master The Search Engine: Click Here
Master Wifi Ethical Hacking – Evil Twin Attacks Complete: Click Here
Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction by IBM: Click Here
Machine Learning with Python by IBM: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here