Incedo India is hiring freshers as SDE Intern. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Incedo, Inc:
Incedo is a US-based consulting, analytics and technology services firm. We help our clients achieve competitive advantage through End-to-End Digital Transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Life Science & Healthcare and Product Engineering.
Incedo India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Incedo India|
|Job Role:||SDE Intern|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking for a passionate Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions in an Agile environment. They will be responsible for gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various frontend and backend languages, like C/C++, Java, Python, .NET, Angular or Reactjs. Candidates should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment
Role and responsibilities:
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of solutions based on business needs
• Able to write well-designed and testable code.
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot and debug applications.
• Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
• Able to write functional requirement documents and guides
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
• Follow emerging technologies.
Technical skills requirements
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in,
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of Agile frameworks
• Understanding of Programming languages like C/C++,Java, Ruby, Python and .Net
• Knowledge of database concepts
• Familiarity with Common stacks.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• 0 to 1 years of work experience in systems or application development
• B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech or MCA degree from a reputed university. Computer science background is preferred
How to apply for the SDE Intern position at Incedo?
Apply Link (Incedo Hiring SDE Intern): Click Here
Location: Gurgaon, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- National Instruments (NI) Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Dell Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Comcast Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Mettl Hiring Full Stack Developer: Click Here
- Adobe Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Google Student Training in Engineering Program (STEP): Click Here
- Flex Hiring Associate Software Engineer – IT: Click Here
- Motorola Solutions Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Neustar Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- Konecranes Hiring Trainee – SAP Security: Click Here
- GlobalEdge (Capgemini) Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Zscaler Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Incedo Hiring Software Engineer – Trainee: Click Here
- Capgemini Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Dassault Systemes Hiring Software Engineer Associate: Click Here
- General Electric (GE) Hiring Software Engineering Specialist: Click Here
- McAfee Hiring Graduate Technical Intern: Click Here
- Nvidia Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Hiring Test Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring SDE-I: Click Here
- Bristlecone Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here