IBM India is hiring candidates as Associate System Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBM India:
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||IBM India|
|Job Role:||Associate System Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
We are looking for following skills from you:
Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- BE/ MTech/ MSc/ MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects
How to apply for the Associate System Engineer position at IBM?
Apply Link (IBM Off Campus Drive 2021): Click Here
Location: PAN India
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Boeing Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Prolifics Online Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Solartis Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Qualys Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Integra Connect Hiring Programmer: Click Here
- Josh Talks Hiring Software Developer Intern: Click Here
- Magnitude Software Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- HCL Technologies Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Cognizant Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Zycus Hiring Test Engineer: Click Here