IBM India is hiring freshers as Storage Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBM India:
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Storage Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 5 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join – jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
In this role, you will be a graduate Developer writing code, for a container-native storage and data management solution.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- The solution focuses on containerized, highly scalable workloads, in a hybrid and multi-cloud architecture.
- Two key areas of code are I/O path (C/C++) and control path (GO). Agile development methodologies are followed with a strong focus on quality. S
- Storage and Cloud knowledge are highly desirable.
- Develop & deliver state-of-the-art storage/cloud technology to thousands of customers around the world
- Take part in an Agile team responsible, development, test and all technical related aspects of our products.
- Write performance-oriented code in C, C++, GoLang platform, while using cutting edge technology and handling different storage platforms
- Write automation-oriented code to validate the functionality of your deliveries
- Accept the challenge of building the highest performance and most reliable data management systems on the planet.
- Work with a success-driven international team
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-5 years of industry experience
- Expertise using C++, C, or Python/Java
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with a strategic mindset
- Team player who thrives working on cutting edge technology
- Solid Academic background
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply for the Storage Developer Position at IBM India?
Apply Link(IBM India Hiring Storage Developer): Click Here
Location: Multiple Cities
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join