About IBM India:
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Software Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join – jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Who you are:
- You will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning SaaS product as a part of a high growth software product market segment.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
What you’ll do:
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a SaaS product.
- Apply principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 0-2 years of software design and development experience on NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS
- Experience in Java / J2EE, Cloud integration and UI development
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
- Ability to debug complex issues
- Contribution to software product documentation
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in software problem solving & diagnosis
- Contributions in Github
How to apply for the Software Developer Position at IBM India?
Apply Link(IBM India Hiring Software Developer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) (ALL India) – Register Now
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join