IBM India is hiring freshers as Technical Support Associate. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBM India:
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||IBM India|
|Job Role:||Technical Support Associate|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
A Technical Support Representatives at IBM is a front-line position supporting our products and making sure they are at their best for our customers. With over 100 years in technology, IBM has built a strong reputation of quality service and this role ensures we continue to deliver on that promise. If you enjoy helping people with technical issue, you’ll love your career at IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Tech Support Associate, you are responsible to effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintain poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
- Be part of a team of technical experts, motivated by a desire to facilitate customers and be responsible for providing voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA and Asia-Pacific.
- Handling complex customer scenarios, documenting solutions, and effectively providing dependable and timely resolution to all product related technical issues experienced by customers
- Providing remote Infrastructure support delivery and performing problem cause analysis
- Collaborating with fellow support colleagues and other internal organizations to provide superior customer service
- Acting as a customer advocate by working directly with customers on high priority issues to deliver timely resolution and capture customer feedback to influence process/product improvements.
- Anticipating customer needs and effectively addressing concerns related to their issue or resolution
- Providing direct technical assistance to customers via phone, email, and chat.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in IT Industry
- Proficient to ensure customer issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner possible
- Demonstrable ability to handle various tasks or projects with changing priorities.
- Experience to utilize available time efficiently in order to achieve effective and efficient results
- Hands-on expertise to assemble a complete and accurate problem/symptom description of reported issues.
- Solid experience to successfully solve problems and narrow down reported issues, identify root causes, and find creative solutions to effectively address customer concerns.
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- Experience in user level familiarity with at least one e-mail client – Outlook, Notes etc.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller.
- Find opportunity and implement process improvements
- Ability to empathize and work with customers in real-time to resolve issues.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurement
- Willingness to work in shifts as needed
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply for the Technical Support Associate position at IBM?
Apply Link (IBM Hiring Technical Support Associate): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Honeywell Hiring Systems Engineer I: Click Here
- NetApp Hiring Programmer/Analyst: Click Here
- MKCL Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Replicon Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Micron Technology Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Gnani.ai Hiring Front End Development Intern: Click Here
- Gnani.ai Hiring Backend Development Intern: Click Here
- BT Group Hiring Trainee Associate Engineer: Click Here
- OX SoftwareS Walk In Drive: Click Here
- PayPal Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Amdocs Hiring Software Support Engineer: Click Here
- Cadence Hiring Marketing Intern: Click Here
- Nielsen Hiring Trainee Analyst: Click Here
- Synopsys Hiring Technical Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Sapiens Hiring Associate Developer: Click Here
- Nokia Hiring Technical Writer: Click Here
- SAS Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- TCS Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here