IBM India is hiring interns as Security Analyst. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IBM India:
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
IBM India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Security Analyst Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As Security specialist, you are responsible for providing analyst or administration support in Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to clients within the IBM Security Services organization.
As a Security Analyst, you will
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Prepare use cases, policies and implement.
- Responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to security framework
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- You shall be required to display, Risk and Compliance, IT Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Basic security concepts, Security network concepts, Information Security policy and procedure creation, IT Audit
- Working knowledge of industry standard risk, governance and security standard methodologies
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- You shall be required to display Security Governance, Risk and Compliance, IT Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Basic security concepts, Security network concepts, Information Security policy and procedure creation, IT Audit
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction and maximum accountability
How to apply for the Security Analyst Intern position at IBM India?
Apply Link(IBM Hiring Security Analyst Intern): Click Here
Location: Multiple Cities
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) (ALL India) – Register Now
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join