Free Certification Course Name: HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners
Learn the Foundations of HTML & CSS to Create Fully Customized, Mobile Responsive Web Pages.
- Basic Computer Skills.
What you’ll learn:
- The Structure of an HTML Page
- Core HTML Tags
- HTML Spacing
- HTML Text Formatting & Decoration
- HTML Lists (Ordered, Unordered)
- HTML Image Insertion
- HTML Embedding Videos
- Absolute vs. Relative File Referrencing
- Link Creation, Anchor Tags, Tables
- Table Background Images
- Form Tags and Attributes – Buttons, Input Areas, Select Menus
- Parts of a CSS Rule
- CSS – Classes, Spans, Divisions
- CSS Text Properties, Margins, & Padding
- CSS Borders, Backgrounds, & Transparency
- CSS Positioning – Relative, Absolute, Fixed, Float, Clear
- CSS Z-Index, Styling Links, Tables
- Responsive Web Page Design using CSS
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Web Developers who want to learn to code in HTML & CSS.
- Students interested in building Customized Mobile Responsive Web Pages.
This course includes:
- 4 hours of on-demand video.
- 2 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by YouAccel Training
How to Subscribe for HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(HTML & CSS – Certification Course for Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: YOUACCELJUNEX
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
The Complete 2019 Raspberry Pi Bootcamp: Click Here
Python programming for beginners – part 1: Click Here
Learn Python 3 – Your First Step to Learning Python: Click Here
C Programming for Beginners – Master the C Fundamentals: Click Here
Photoshop for beginners: Basics of editing and effects: Click Here
Learn Excel from beginner to advance with Example: Click Here
Java Programming: Complete Beginner to Advanced: Click Here
Artificial Neural Networks [ Theory & Hands-On ]: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here