Google India is hiring candidates as IT Support Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products, including online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Google India|
|Job Role:||IT Support Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Provide support across all channels, including chat, email, phone, video, in-person, etc. (the amount of time dedicated to each will vary based on operational needs).
- Troubleshoot across Google’s corporate IT resources, applications, and various operating systems, including Linux, Mac OS, Windows, Chrome OS and mobile platforms.
- Assist Googlers with resolving software, hardware, and networking issues. Support various services such as video conferencing, remote access, new internal products and mobile technology.
- Collaborate and share knowledge across the team and other Googlers. Contribute to various initiatives, including process improvement and documentation efforts to enhance the user experience
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience
- Practical experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment – supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Customer service, client facing, and/or help desk experience.
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant STEM field (e.g. Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration)
- Work experience, including deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills, and passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
How to apply for the IT Support Engineer position at Google?
Apply Link (Google Hiring IT Support Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Axtria Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Baker Hughes Hiring System Engineer: Click Here
- ThoughtWorks Hiring Graduate Developer: Click Here
- Comcast Hiring Development Engineer 1: Click Here
- CGI Hiring Software Engineer – Tester: Click Here
- Unisys Hiring Associate Developer: Click Here
- Cadence Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Rackspace Hiring Cloud Engineer – Trainee: Click Here
- Volvo Group Hiring Junior Software Developer: Click Here
- VMware Hiring Associate Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Blackboard Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- DXC Technology Hiring Web Developer: Click Here
- KONE Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- AirAsia Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Clarivate Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here