Google India is hiring freshers as Corporate Operations Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Google LLC:
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
Google India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Google India|
|Job Role:||Corporate Operations Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Technical support for a technology company is a big task. As a Corporate Operations Engineer you are the go-to person for Googlers’ computer hardware and software needs, providing front line user support for all of Google’s internal tools and technologies.
- You troubleshoot, respond to inquiries and find solutions to technical challenges. Beyond the day-to-day, you improve the Googler user experience by contributing to longer term projects and documentation efforts.
- You are highly technical and are comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like OS X, Linux, Windows) and a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices).
- You occasionally partner with various teams including security, networking and infrastructure.
- You’re a fast learner and great communicator who can support the IT needs of global offices of all sizes and Googlers of varying technical backgrounds.
- You improve the front-line user experience by providing on-demand user support for Google’s corporate users, resources, tools and applications while also contributing to longer-term projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues for two operating systems (e.g., Linux, Mac, etc.).
- Experience in troubleshooting with applications and in a networked environment.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- Effective customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication and leadership skills.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues for Google’s corporate resources, tools, operating systems and applications both locally and remotely.
- Work with service owners and customer teams to plan and implement service/application upgrades and changes.
- Develop solutions to operational and user productivity issues via automation or process improvements.
- Support IT infrastructure related projects such as server or network upgrades, office relocations and expansions.
- Travel occasionally to provide IT support in distributed offices.
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at Google?
Apply Link (Google Hiring Corporate Operations Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Dow Hiring Mechanical Engineer: Click Here
- Red Hat Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- upGrad Hiring Marketing Intern: Click Here
- L&T Technology Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Aera Technology Hiring QA Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Listing Specialist: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Tech Intern: Click Here
- FirstCry.com Hiring Software Intern: Click Here
- Eduonix Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Goldman Sachs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- V Group Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- FireEye Hiring Software Dev Engineer: Click Here
- Tintri Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here