Free Certification Title Name: Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards
Use Google Data Studio to create reports & data visualizations from Google Sheets| Google Analytics| Google Ads|BigQuery
- You just need a computer with an internet connection.
- This is a beginner-friendly course and does not require any previous knowledge.
What you’ll learn:
- How to use Google Data Studio to turns your data into fully customizable informative reports and dashboards that are easy to read and share
- All chart types that one can draw in Google Data Studio
- Sharing and collaborating on Datastudio reports
- Branding a report – Adding Logo and setting theme
- Embedding external content into the report
- Embedding your Google Datastudio report on your website
- Adding date range and filter controls to your dashboard
What you can do with Data Studio?
- Visualize your data through highly configurable charts and tables.
- Easily connect to a variety of data sources.
- Share your insights with your team or with the world.
- Collaborate on reports with your team.
- Speed up your report creation process with built-in sample reports.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to join the field of analytics
- Working professionals looking to learn a powerful dashboarding and Data Visualization tool
This course includes:
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe for Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Google Data Studio A-Z for Data Visualization and Dashboards): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: JUNEFIR2020
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Adobe Photoshop CC: Your Complete Beginner to Advanced Class: Click Here
Best Data Science & Business Analytics Course: Click Here
Flow Controls – Fundamentals of Programming in Python: Click Here
Decorators – A milestone for any serious python programmer: Click Here
Practical MongoDB : For Absolute Beginners [NoSQL Database]: Click Here
The Concise Python 3 Bootcamp 2020 for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
OOP in Python – Object Oriented Programming for Beginners: Click Here
The Complete Python 3 Course: Beginner to Advanced: Click Here
Power BI – Data Analytics Essentials with Power BI: Click Here
Learn Excel from beginner to advance with Example: Click Here
Complete Machine Learning with R Studio – ML for 2020: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here