Fujitsu is hiring freshers as Technical Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fujitsu Limited is a Japanese multinational information and communications technology equipment and services corporation, established in 1935 and headquartered in Tokyo. Fujitsu was the world’s fourth-largest IT services provider by annual revenue, after IBM, Accenture and AWS, in 2018.
Fujitsu India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Fujitsu India|
|Job Role:||Technical Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The role holder will work within a technical support team. This is an entry level role and all fundamental knowledge will be gained whilst at this level.
Under Graduate Qualification:
- BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2019,2020,2021
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Class XII Marks:60%
- Class X Marks:60%
- Technical Capability – Understands team goals, structure, processes and its significance in the organization structure. Works under close supervision learning to support standard technical queries.
- Business Awareness – Developing an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Drive for Results – Achieves expected work results. Is persistent and resourceful in completing work within specified time and quality standards. Takes ownership for assigned tasks.
- Process – Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems need to be escalated so that they can be resolved.
- Requirements and design – Contributes to the definition of solutions, which may be based on a re-used solution type containing significant solution component re-use, under close supervision.
- Team Working – Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
How to apply for the Technical Trainee at Fujitsu?
Apply Link (Fujitsu Off Campus Drive 2021): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- CRED Hiring Backend Developer: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Integra Connect Hiring Programmer: Click Here
- Cerner Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- HP Hiring College Intern: Click Here
- Dassault Systemes Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Sapiens Hiring Quality Analyst: Click Here
- Infosys Hiring product Developer: Click Here
- Capgemini Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- TCS Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here