This Python for beginners course teaches you “just enough” python training online with Python 3 for Data Science.
- None in general – This is a beginner’s course.
- A PC or Mac with good internet connections.
- All required software (like Python executable, IDE etc) can be downloaded.
- Enough enthusiasm to learn the course through its quizzes and exercises.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn just enough Python Programming to do Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Have a good understanding of the core concepts of Python Programming.
- Form a good programming base to be able to apply it to Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Just enough Object-Oriented Python as well.
Who this course is for:
- Non-Programmers interested to learn Python as their first language.
- Non-Python Programmers interested in learning Python for Machine Learning and Data Science.
This course includes:
- 14 hours of on-demand video.
- 17 coding exercises.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
1. Sign Up on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(Free Python Programming for Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon: 0E315202673D2B3A0C16
Free Node.js From Scratch: Click Here
Free NestJS Certification Course: Click Here
Python 3 Free Certification Course: Click Here
Free SEO Certification Course: Click Here
Angular.js Certification: Click Here
Free Complete English Grammer Course: Click Here
Free Flutter Certification Course: Click Here
Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here