Free Certification Course Title: NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development
Develop and deploy enterprise back-end applications following best practices using Node.js and TypeScript.
- Having a basic knowledge of TypeScript is recommended, but not required.
What you’ll learn:
- Becoming familiar with the NestJS framework and its components.
- Designing and developing REST APIs performing CRUD operations.
- Authentication and Authorization for back-end applications.
- Using TypeORM for database interaction.
- Security best practices, password hashing and storing sensitive information.
- Persisting data using a database.
- Deploying back-end applications at a production-ready state to Amazon Web Services.
- Writing clean, maintainable code in-line with industry standards.
- Utilising the NestJS Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Using Postman for testing back-end services.
- Using pgAdmin as an interface tool to manage PostgreSQL databases.
- Implement efficient logging in a back-end application.
- Environment-based configuration management and environment variables.
- Implementing data validation and using Pipes.
- Guarding endpoints for authorized users using Guards.
- Modelling entities for the persistence layer.
- TypeScript best practices.
- Handling asynchronous operations using async-await.
- Using Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Hands-on experience JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Unit testing NestJS applications.
- Using GraphQL with NestJS.
- Database persistence with MongoDB.
Who this course is for:
- Developers eager to learn how to develop performant, secure and production-ready REST APIs following best practices.
- Developers who want to learn how to deploy their application to the cloud (Amazon Web Services).
- Any developers willing to apply TypeScript on the back-end.
- Developers who want to follow building a practical, real-world application from zero to production.
This course includes:
- 8.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 25 articles.
- 4 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
1. Sign Up on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(Free NestJS Zero to Hero Certification Course): Click Here
Apply Coupon: RDD_FR_2020_APRIL
Python 3 Free Certification Course: Click Here
Free SEO Certification Course: Click Here
Angular.js Certification: Click Here
Free Complete English Grammer Course: Click Here
Free Flutter Certification Course: Click Here
Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here