Learn Linux system administrator essential skills/fundamentals and prepare for the Red hat Certified System Admin exam.
- There are no requirements necessary to enrol, I only ask you to come open-minded and ready to learn.
What you’ll learn:
- You will be prepared for the Red hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- You will learn, the fundamentals of the Linux operating system using RHEL 8/CentOS 8.
- Linux system administrator essential skills and how to run and manage the Linux operating system professionally.
- You will learn, the most popular and most used Linux commands.
- You will learn, Linux custom storage configuration.
- the LVM Partition scheme.
- You will learn, accessing Linux virtual consoles.
- You will learn, the Linux shell basics.
- the environment configuration files.
- You will learn, the shell commands typing rules.
- You will learn, the Linux quick start commands.
- the Linux relative and absolute paths.
- You will learn, the Linux shell special keys.
- You will learn, the Linux file system hierarchy.
- the most important directories on the Linux system.
- You will learn, the Linux command-line file management.
- matching file names using Path Name Expansion ‘Globbing and Wildcards’.
- You will be able to access the Linux operating system graphically and from the command line.
- You will be able to get help in Linux graphically and from the command-line using different tools.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone want to be prepared for the Red hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
- The ideal student for this course is anyone seeking to learn the Linux Fundamentals / Linux Essential skills from scratch step by step.
- Anyone who wants to start a new career as a professional Linux system administrator.
- A newbie Linux user who wants to be professional in using Linux.
- Anyone who needs to learn Linux for a personal or business project.
- An existing Linux user who wants to increase his knowledge.
- Windows or macOS users who want to switch to Linux.
- Anyone with a desire to learn Linux.
This course includes:
- 6 hours of on-demand video.
- 13 downloadable resources.
- 2 Practice Tests.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe Free Linux System Administration Certification Course?
1. First Signup on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(Free Linux System Administration Certification Course): Click Here
Apply Coupon: BEST_WISHES
Free MERN Stack Certification Course: Click Here
Free Python Certification Course: Click Here
PHP Certification Course For Free: Click Here
Free Complete Bootcamp Developer Course: Click Here
English Grammer Certification Course: Click Here
Udemy Free Cybersecurity Certification Course: Click Here
Free Linux Certification Course: Click Here
Free Java Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here