Free Certification Course Name: The Complete Developer Bootcamp
The course you need to learn Best Practices in Software Development.
- Be ready to learn an insane amount of awesome real-life information.
- Have a computer with an Internet connection.
What you’ll learn:
- What is a software bug, and what damage it can bring?
- Get useful manual review tips.
- What is code quality?
- How can we use automated code analysis?
- What is a code of quality gates?
- What is and why we need coding standards.
- Find out what is the difference between code-style and code-convention.
- What is a manual code review process?
- Will find real-life code review checklist.
- What is the difference between Manual vs Automation Testing?
- What testing approaches and techniques we can use during software development.
- How team collaboration improves code quality.
- What is the Unit test?
- Why do we need Unit tests?
- What is a place of test automation in the lifecycle?
- What test automation tools we can use.
- Test automation goals and metrics.
- What is performance testing?
- What is security testing?
- Will get the real-life unit test convention.
- What branching strategies exist.
- The difference between functional and non-functional testing.
- What is Continuous Integration?
- What is Continues Delivery?
- How can we use software releases to improve product quality?
- What is Continues Deployment?
- What is the difference between Continues Integration, Delivery and Deployment?
- Business Analyst Role on a Project.
- Business Analyst Collaboration.
- How can we estimate a task?
- How can we estimate a project?
- Benefits of Agile methodology.
- We’ll compare Scrum/Kanban/XP.
This course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about development, regardless of the previous experience.
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience.
- It’s perfect for middle developers who wants to improve theoretical knowledge.
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to pass the software developer interview.
This course includes:
- 4.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 4 articles.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For Free Complete Developer Bootcamp Certification Course?
1. First Signup on Udemy.com
2. Subscribe Now(Free Complete Developer Bootcamp Certification Course): Click Here
Apply Coupon: 62584F0190827D457DC6
Free English Grammer Certification Course: Click Here
Udemy Free Cybersecurity Certification Course: Click Here
Free Linux Certification Course: Click Here
Free Machine Learning with R Studio Certification Course: Click Here
Free Java Certification Course: Click Here
Free React Native Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
Free Web Development Certification Course: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here