FireEye India is hiring freshers as Software Dev Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FireEye is a publicly-traded cybersecurity company headquartered in Milpitas, California. It has been involved in the detection and prevention of major cyber attacks. It provides hardware, software, and services to investigate cybersecurity attacks, protect against malicious software, and analyze IT security risks.
FireEye India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||FireEye India|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- In this role, you will work alongside our talented engineers to support and lay the foundation of parsing, the backbone of HELIX.
- The objective is to analyze a complex set of logs and write production-ready parsing rules.
- Individuals will be responsible for responding to new parsing failure and will be writing parsing rules.
- To take technical support cases that relate to parsing failures, analyze log dumps from the HELIX infrastructure and write patterns to matched the failed logs
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability & scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
- Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
- Work with Engineering Manager/Leads across the pipeline team to write efficient parsing rules
- Contributes to evolution of the software engineering practice within the organization, including better issue reporting, documentation. Work in an agile development environment
- Gather new ideas and perspectives on the operations of dealing with syslog-ng
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and external development partners regarding project progress, and issue resolution
- 1 years’ experience in the Technical Support field or log analysis field. Fresher is considered if he/she has strong analytical skills
- Experience of in-depth Log Analysis using command line tools
- Strong experience in applying best practices in an iterative agile/scrum environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal engineers
- Excellent time management and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently and idiomatically, including technical concepts and terminology.
- Working knowledge of source code control systems such as GitHub
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of Syslog-NG or NXLog or any Log analysis tool
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Experience with Linux, Windows
- Experience with programming languages like Python and GO is a plus
How to apply for the Software Dev Engineer position at FireEye?
Apply Link (FireEye Hiring Software Dev Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Tintri Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quora Programming Challenge 2021: Click Here
- OLA Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- IBM India Hiring Intern: Click Here
- Covance Hiring Data Entry Associate: Click Here
- Yamaha Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- JK Technosoft Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- MountBlue Technologies Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- LG Soft India Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Programmer Analyst: Click Here
- Amdocs Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Hero Steels Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Koch Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here