Finastra is hiring freshers as Associate Technical Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Finastra is a conglomerate providing legacy financial technology and legacy enterprise software globally to banks, community banks, credit unions, and financial services, providers.
Finastra India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Finastra India|
|Job Role:||Associate Technical Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Responsible and accountable for providing support assistance on multiple products and/or components to FINASTRA (Formerly known as D+H) clients at a moderate level. Participates in at least one other activity for at least one product including sales support, software implementation, training, software testing, account management, system configuration, release coordination, and product design. Assists less experienced peers.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS:
- Strong technical knowledge in .Net (C#), SQL Server.
- Knowledge in JASON, XML, IIS, Centura, Crystal reports is an added advantage
- Good understanding on OOPS Concept
- Moderate to high level of proficiency in the installation, use, and troubleshooting of software systems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills via telephone, in person, and in writing.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proven ability to learn quickly.
- Proven ability as problem solver.
- Ability to work with clients, co-workers or third parties professionally and tactfully.
- Ability to work as a team
- Possesses a neat, punctual, positive, proactive and professional work ethic.
- Ability to work well as part of a team or independently.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications & the Internet.
- Understanding of financial institution business operations (Front Office, Back Office, Lending, Channels).
- Proficiency with Databases.
- Proficiency with Basic Scripting.
- Proficiency in debugging stored proccedures and data analysis
- 0 – 2 years relevant work experience including product support, technical support, and/or banking.
How to apply for the Associate Technical Engineer position at Finastra?
Apply Link (Finastra Off Campus Hiring 2021): Click Here
Location: Trivandrum, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- CarDekho Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Lennox International Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Boeing Hiring Full Stack Developer: Click Here
- Sandvine Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Bank of America Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Accenture Hiring Digital Marketing Associate: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Java Developer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- HackerEarth Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- 10times Off Campus Hiring 2021: Click Here
- Akal Information Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Cornerstone OnDemand Hiring Junior Engineer: Click Here
- Baxter Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Publicis Sapient Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Cognizant Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee: Click Here