Learn Excel modelling to analyze financial statements for the assessment of a firm’s asset management performance.
- Ability to use the internet and computer.
What you’ll learn:
- Explain different asset management ratios.
- Mathematical definitions of the asset management ratios.
- Calculate the asset management ratios in Excel using publicly available financial statements.
- Interpret the asset management ratios of a firm.
- Assess a firm’s asset management performance over time and in comparison to cross-sectional standards.
Around this Course:
This course consists of several video lectures that will be updated over time and based on students’ requests, quizzes at the end of every section for testing your level of understanding, and additional resources. The lectures contain explanations of necessary concepts along with examples and illustrations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners interested to learn financial and performance analysis in Excel or other spreadsheet software.
This course includes:
- 1-hour of on-demand video.
- 2 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Md Mohan Uddin
How to Subscribe For Financial Analysis in Excel: Asset Management Ratios?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Financial Analysis in Excel: Asset Management Ratios): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: F79C9BD9A608CD16B75D
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Data Structures & Algorithms Certification Course: Click Here
Cyber Security Stories Certification Course: Click Here
Learn Ethical Hacking & Software Cracking Legally Course: Click Here
Web Development – CSS3 Certification Course: Click Here
Create Android Apps Without Coding Course: Click Here
The Beginners Guide to Cyber Security 2020 Course: Click Here
Python Bootcamp 2020 Certification Course: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here