F5 India is hiring freshers as SDE I – Data Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About F5, Inc:
F5, Inc. is an American company that specializes in application services and application delivery networking. F5 is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with additional development, manufacturing, and administrative offices worldwide.
F5 India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||F5 India|
|Job Role:||SDE I – Data Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Software Development Engineer I, Data Engineering must understand the concepts related to database management, database objects creation, Data warehouse and ETL. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to building of F5’s modern data platform and the Enterprise Data Ecosystem. This role partners with power users, BI front end developers and product owners to provide data to these individuals in a way that is easy to use in dashboards/reports and analyze.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience working with data ensuring the ethical and compliant use with global privacy regulations
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience developing on Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Preferred experience developing ETL in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experience in Azure Data Factory or Snowflake cloud data platform is a plus.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Understands business processes and relationship of systems and applications
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or a closely-related field, or the foreign equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience in writing and interpreting of SQL queries
- Fluency and real-life applications of Kimball data modeling methodology
- Experience with Agile or Scrum is desired
- Experience in developing ETL in Informatica PowerCenter is desired.
How to apply for the SDE I – Data Engineer position at F5?
Apply Link (F5 Hiring SDE I – Data Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Parallel Wireless Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Sasken Hiring Graduate Trainee: Click Here
- HPE Hiring Development Engineer: Click Here
- LinkedIn Hiring Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Fiserv Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- ServiceNow Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Magnitude Software Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- NCR Corporation Hiring Software Quality Engineer I: Click Here
- Cummins India Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- VMware Hiring Member of Technical Staff: Click Here
- Nokia Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Dassault Systemes Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- ColorTokens Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Mphasis Hiring Technical Support Associate: Click Here
- Replicon Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Zoho Online Off Campus Drive: Click Here