Ethical Hacking – A Complete Hands-On Training on Offensive Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux
- Complete Module 01 – Virtual Network Lab Build
- A laptop or desktop capable of running two simultaneous virtual installs in conjunction with their host operating system.
- Basic networking skills, IP addressing, familiarization with ports and services, configure a network adapter, use PING, IFCONFIG, IPCONFIG
- Reliable LAN or cable connection for Internet access.
What you’ll learn:
- Use virtualization as it applies to penetration testing.
- Discover, scan and exploit network vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform an entry-level penetration test.
- Hack and secure wired networks
- Hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Create a virtual install of Kali Linux
- Learn Linux fundamentals
Created by Prof. K
How to Subscribe For Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here (Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Approach to Ethical Hacking): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: E4BF17164C5AF207AC7F
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Indian Users Only): Click Here to Join