Ericsson India is hiring freshers as Security Operations Analyst. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Ericsson India:
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
Ericsson India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Ericsson India|
|Job Role:||Security Operations Analyst|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- We are now looking for a 1st Level Security Operations professional for our Managed Security team.
- In this role, individuals are expected to monitor (24x7x365), notify, escalate, investigate and resolve information security events.
- They will also perform preliminary examinations of security events for context, relevance, and criticality.
- The professional will work alongside a highly-skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured.
You will support the following systems and functions including, but not limited to:
- Perform real-time (24X7X356) security event monitoring
- Perform quick analysis of attacks and threat based on real-time monitoring and follow the predefined process to address the associated risks
- Work with the Security Incident Management team to respond to and resolve security incidents effectively
- Contribute towards continuous process improvements by providing inputs on the current processes and possible improvement opportunities
- Perform account and password life cycle management
- Execute vulnerability scans, monitor results, and distribute reports
- Support user-related issues such as security agent deployment, encryption key reset, etc
- Perform After Actions Reviews and participate in Root Cause Analysis
- Perform periodic reporting
- Education: Academic degree
- Minimum Years of experience: 0-3 years.
- Domain experience: Information Security, IT
- ITIL certification, CISSP, Security +, CCNA Security will be an advantage.
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ability to work constructively under pressure
- Customer-oriented, Service-minded
- Ability to work both in a team as well as individually
- Knowledge sharing & collaboration skills
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations
- Excellent communication skills, English is a must
How to apply for the Security Operations Analyst Position at Ericsson India?
Apply Link(Ericsson Hiring Security Operations Analyst): Click Here
Location: Banglore, IN
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here
Free Online Courses by Harvard, MIT, Michigan and more | edX: Click Here
Frontdoor Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
Reliance Jio Hiring GET: Click Here
HPE Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here