Enphase Energy is hiring freshers as Associate Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Enphase Energy :
Enphase Energy is an American NASDAQ-listed energy technology company headquartered in Fremont, California. Enphase designs and manufactures software-driven home energy solutions that span solar generation, home energy storage and web-based monitoring and control.
Enphase Energy India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Enphase Energy India|
|Job Role:||Associate Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a Associate Engineer-System DVT, the successful candidate will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for defining, integrating, and testing the systems behavior for Enphase’s energy solutions.
In this role the successful candidate will:
- Conduct Design verification test (DVT) to assure full coverage of Ensemble grid agnostic system design.
- Troubleshoot the system failures encountered during DVT and analyze root cause for the failures.
- Work with development team to aid fixing the failures encountered during system DVT.
- Responsible for documentation of test plan and test reports
- Read system DVT plan and files as well as system documents to aid troubleshooting during system DVT.
- Database management for test results, test data analysis either manually or using python-based data analysis script.
- BE/BTech or ME/MTech in Electrical/Electronic engineering with 0-2 years of experience in Power Electronics or power system design verification test.
- Candidate must have got min 80% (CGPA > 8) in his 10 , 12 and BE/BTech with min 80% (CGPA>8) from IITs and NITs.
- Good understanding of basic electrical engineering concepts, including circuit theory and Electrical system.
- Knowledge in Scripting like Python is desirable.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical, decision making and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Desire and passion to change the world.
How to apply for the Associate Engineer position at Enphase Energy?
Apply Link (Enphase Energy Hiring Associate Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, India
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Aptean Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Victoria’s Secret Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- ZenQ Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- PayPal Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cerner Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Broadridge Hiring Software engineer: Click Here
- Nielsen Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Mphasis Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- Ciena Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Medtronic Hiring Software Engineer I (AI): Click Here
- Boeing Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nielsen Hiring Trainee Analyst: Click Here
- HSBC Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- Genesys Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here