Dow India is hiring freshers as Mechanical Engineer Intern. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Dow Chemical:
The Dow Chemical Company is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States, and a subsidiary of Dow Inc. The company is among the three largest chemical producers in the world. Dow manufactures plastics, chemicals, and agricultural products.
Dow India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Dow India|
|Job Role:||Manufacturing & Engineering Internship|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking for an ambitious Bachelor’s or Master’s student (m/f), to support our Central Engineering Piping Department by doing an internship project in “Flow-Induced Vibration Analysis of Supported Pipes Conveying Pulsating Fluid” for our location in India.
- Various types of supports are used to hold piping systems in place in a process plant. These supports are subjected to loads arising from piping systems due to operating weights, expansions and other secondary loads. Flow-Induced Vibration or FIV is a large-amplitude, low frequency ( <100 Hz) vibration that
- can occur in piping systems carrying high-velocity turbulent fluids. This project
- Work with piping designers to learn the basics of pipe routing and supports.
- Work with pipe stress engineer to learn the basics of pipe stress analysis
- Model and analyse a piping system using Caesar.
- Review the detailed steps mentioned in Energy Institute guidelines for the avoidance of vibration induced fatigue failure in process pipework.
- Prepare a detailed project report
- You are currently studying for a Bachelor or Master degree or in Mechanical Engineering.
- You have a good working knowledge of English
- You have good analytical skills and a passion for problem solving
- You can start during the summer of 2021 for a period of 3 months (exact timing and duration can be discussed based on your academic schedule).
Dow’s internships offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain hands-on experience on industry tools and practices
- Explore Career Opportunities – by working in the field you have chosen, you will receive an inside look at your potential career path
- Network – meet a variety of people in your chosen profession through your internship, allowing you to form relationships you can build on in the future
How to apply for the Mechanical Engineer position at Dow?
Apply Link (Dow Hiring Mechanical Engineer): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Red Hat Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- upGrad Hiring Marketing Intern: Click Here
- L&T Technology Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Aera Technology Hiring QA Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Listing Specialist: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Tech Intern: Click Here
- FirstCry.com Hiring Software Intern: Click Here
- Eduonix Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Goldman Sachs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- V Group Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- FireEye Hiring Software Dev Engineer: Click Here
- Tintri Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quora Programming Challenge 2021: Click Here