Deloitte India is hiring freshers as Analyst – Manual Testing. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.
Deloitte India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Deloitte India|
|Job Role:||Analyst – Manual Testing|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Work you’ll do:
- The Deloitte Managed Services & Products practice launched a new service in the forensics space to detect fraud, waste, and abuse in various industries.
- The Pallium continues to increase the capacity, quality, and efficiency of the Deloitte forensic processing by utilizing state-of-the-art technology and machine learned in a dedicated environment.
- We have an urgent need for a Manual tester to join the Deloitte Analytic & Forensic Technology practice.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a dedicated Manual tester professional with knowledge of QA Process.
Here are just some to the things you will do:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and different testing methodologies
- Good knowledge on Test Case preparation, review & execution, Defects review, and management, Black Box Testing
- Well versed with Usability, GUI, Functional, System, Regression, and Smoke/Sanity testing
- Basic knowledge of any programming language (JAVA/.NET)
- Basic knowledge of writing and executing SQLs
- Excellent communication and Comprehension skill
- Testing experience in web application and API
- Experience with JIRA, Azure DevOps Boards, or other work item tracking tools
- Experience working with peers and managers who are geographically dispersed
Our team is made up of software engineers and data scientists collaborating to build the best world class fraud detection analytics solutions and case management web application.
How to apply for the Analyst – Manual Testing position at Deloitte?
Apply Link (Deloitte Hiring Analyst – Manual Testing): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
WhatsApp Group(Jobs): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Nordson Hiring IT Engineer: Click Here
- Adobe Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- American Express Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- DataGrokr Hiring Cloud Computing Intern: Click Here
- Seagate Technology Internship 2021: Click Here
- CallHub Hiring Back End Developer: Click Here
- Kliento Technologies Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- VinSol Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- KPIT Technologies Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- MediaCom Hiring Intern – Operations: Click Here
- Cerner Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Tata Elxsi Off Campus Drive: Click Here