Dell India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Dell Technologies:
Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Dell India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Dell India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Responsible for the software development of disk array enclosure (DAE) management and Drive (SAS, NVMe) diagnostics software from specification to delivery including the embedded part and automation part for both design validation and manufacture validation.
- Develop high performance multithreaded diagnostic software to stress and analyze a variety of large scale storage devices using C++ in a customized Linux environment.
- Create Python test modules to automate the diagnostics.
- Anticipate issues and provide customer support.
- Work with members of the global development team to develop the solution, integrate the solution and analyze test results.
- Be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment and customer support, as well as application of new process and methods into products.
- Works effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily shares information with others.
- Familiar with programming skills with C/C++ programming and familiar Object Oriented SW system design under Linux
- Understand or practice with low-level software (diagnostic, device driver or firmware) development
- Understand Linux internals, design and implementation of complex multithreaded, multiprocessor systems.
- Familiar with Python, Shell scripts and automation framework as a plus.
- Understand in one or more of the following protocols: SATA/ATA/SAS/SCSI/SES(SCSI Enclosure Service)/NVMe/NVMe-OF as a plus
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at Dell?
Apply Link (Dell Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Dell Hiring Software Quality Engineer: Click Here
- StarTele Logic Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Discovery Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- Cyient Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Zebra Technologies Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- NPCI Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Ubisoft Hiring IT Support Intern: Click Here
- Expleo Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Vimeo Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Oracle Hiring Software Developer 1: Click Here
- Buro Happold Hiring Graduate Mechanical Engineer: Click Here
- UnitedHealth Group Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Poshmark Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- BookMyShow Hiring Quality Analyst Trainee: Click Here