Free Certification Title Name: Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio
Learn Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R. Build predictive deep learning models using Keras and Tensorflow| R Studio.
- Students will need to install R Studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What you’ll learn:
- Get a solid understanding of Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) and Deep Learning.
- Understand the business scenarios where Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) is applicable.
- Building an Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) in R.
- Use Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) to make predictions.
- Use R programming language to manipulate data and make statistical computations.
- Learn the usage of Keras and Tensorflow libraries.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science.
- Working Professionals beginning their Neural Network journey.
- Statisticians needing more practical experience.
- Anyone curious to master ANN from Beginner level in a short span of time.
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 1 article.
- 1 downloadable resource.
- Full lifetime access.
- 1 Practice Test.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe for Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Deep Learning for Beginners: Neural Networks in R Studio): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: JUNEFIR2020
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
English Grammar tenses & structures: Click Here
Introduction to Data Structures & Algorithms: Click Here
Learn to Code with Python: Click Here
Ms Excel/Excel 2020: Click Here
Practical Django For Startups | Python Web Development: Click Here
Windows Server 2019: Click Here
Computer Networks Security: Click Here
Linux BASH Shell Terminal Command Basics: Click Here
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming: Click Here
Adobe Premiere Pro: Video Editing: Click Here
The complete Linux Fundamentals: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here