Free Certification Course Title: Decision Trees, Random Forests, AdaBoost & XGBoost in Python
Decision Trees and Ensembling techniques in Python. How to run Bagging, Random Forest, GBM, AdaBoost & XGBoost in Python.
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same.
What you’ll learn:
- Get a solid understanding of the decision tree.
- Understand the business scenarios where the decision tree is applicable.
- Tune a machine learning model’s hyperparameters and evaluate its performance.
- Use Pandas DataFrames to manipulate data and make statistical computations.
- Use decision trees to make predictions.
- Learn the advantage and disadvantages of the different algorithms.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science.
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey.
- Statisticians needing more practical experience.
- Anyone curious to master Decision Tree technique from Beginner to Advanced in a short span of time.
This course includes:
- 7 hours of on-demand video.
- 3 articles.
- 19 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe for Decision Trees, Random Forests, AdaBoost & XGBoost in Python?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Decision Trees, Random Forests, AdaBoost & XGBoost in Python): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: JUNEFIR2020
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Microsoft PowerPoint Essentials|PowerPoint 2016 Presentation: Click Here
Time Series Analysis and Forecasting using Python: Click Here
Ultimate AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – 2020 [BRAND NEW]: Click Here
Beginner’s Guide To Creating Basic Logos With Free Software: Click Here
Setup a Virtual Web Server using Linode or Digital Ocean: Click Here
Create a Members Only Blog using PHP, MySQL, & AJAX: Click Here
Logistic Regression in Python: Click Here
Support Vector Machines in Python – SVM in Python 2019: Click Here
Deep Learning with Keras and Tensorflow in Python and R: Click Here
The Complete Job Interviewing Skills Masterclass Course: Click Here
Python for beginners – Learn all the basics of python: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here