A Beginner’s Guide to Building a BASIC Website. No programming or previous experience required.
- A computer with an internet connection.
- A web browser like Chrome or Firefox.
- Website domain and hosting.
- A desire to create and control your own website.
What you’ll learn:
- Build your own functional website with the latest version of WordPress.
- Choose and register your website domain name.
- Choose a web hosting for your website.
- Create pages and posts.
- Create a navigation menu for all the pages you create.
- Change how your website looks using a FREE theme.
- Use Plugins to add functionality to your website.
- Add a contact form to your website in a couple of minutes.
- Add a logo and browser icon to your website.
Created by Ihsan Murad
How to Subscribe for Create Your Very First Website, WordPress For Beginners?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Create Your Very First Website, WordPress For Beginners): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: D9B7C9C8559211FE0037
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join