Free Certification Course Title: Computer Basics – Windows 7/10 – Desktop IT Support Training
Computer basics – Windows 7/10 desktop IT support training – Troubleshooting for printers, email & slow computers.
- To be able to use a computer in an office environment as an end-user (i.e. be able to use Office applications and browse the internet).
What you’ll learn:
- If you are an end-user, how to fix the most common issues with your office PC that would normally require contacting IT support.
- If you work on a helpdesk, how to fix the most common issues that end users usually contact you about.
- A quick overview of GDPR and how it affects you as an end-user.
- How to setup network printer objects yourself.
- How to correctly set up your monitors so they are the correct way around when moving your mouse.
Who this course is for:
- People who use computers on a daily basis but would like to be able to solve basic issues themselves without having to ring IT support.
This course includes:
- 32 mins on-demand video.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
How to Subscribe For Computer Basics – Windows 7/10 – Desktop IT Support Training?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Computer Basics – Windows 7/10 – Desktop IT Support Training): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: SPECIALFREE
**Note: Free coupon may expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Mastering Data Analysis in Excel: Click Here
Learn Illustrator CC: Create Simple Flat Vector Characters: Click Here
eCommerce Website: Shopify, Dropshipping, Amazon and more: Click Here
Advanced AutoCAD 2021 : Parametric Drawing: Click Here
Learn HTML and CSS3 with an animated bootstrap template: Click Here
Machine Designing-1 Course: Click Here
Personal Productivity: Discover 10+ Motivation Techniques: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here