Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, XGBoost, SVM & other ML models in R programming language – R studio
- Students will need to install R and R studio software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to solve the real-life problem using Machine learning techniques.
- Machine Learning models such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN etc.
- Advanced Machine Learning models such as Decision trees, XGBoost, Random Forest, SVM etc.
- Understanding of basics of statistics and concepts of Machine Learning.
- How to do basic statistical operations and run ML models in R.
- In-depth knowledge of data collection and data preprocessing for Machine Learning problem.
- How to convert the business problem into a Machine learning problem.
Who this course is for:
- People pursuing a career in data science.
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey.
- Statisticians needing more practical experience.
This course includes:
- 13 hours of on-demand video.
- 6 articles.
- 6 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Start-Tech Academy
How to Subscribe for Complete Machine Learning with R Studio – ML for 2020?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Complete Machine Learning with R Studio – ML for 2020): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: JULY4AH
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join