Cognizant India is hiring freshers as Programmer Analyst Trainee. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Cognizant Technology:
Cognizant is an American multinational product-led digital corporation that provides digital IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services and sells products on the cloud.
Cognizant India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Programmer Analyst Trainee|
|Job ID:||000389794713 & 000397140611|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join – Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Requirement Analysis:Understanding the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
Efficient Task Execution:
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adherence to schedule / timelines.
- Maintain effective working relationship (Interpersonal) with team members and supervisors.
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks.
- Comply with defined process during task execution.
- Provide periodic task level updates as required.
Assisting in creating documentations about client specific applications, project specific processes and workflows
Participation in Calls/Status reporting:
- Participating in daily standup calls and weekly calls
- Participating in creation of Weekly and Monthly reports to Clients.
Learning / Training:
- Understanding details of the quality processes and practices followed in the project from different sources
- Going through Project specific documents and bootcamps to learn about client application suites, technology stacks used in the client environment and client specific processes and tools(like Quality Center, JIRA).
- Attend any Knowledge Transition sessions conducted within the project to gain proficiency in project level knowledge.
- Completing the domain / technical / project relation training and certifications.
How to apply for the Programmer Analyst Trainee position at Cognizant?
Apply Link(Cognizant Hiring Programmer Analyst Trainee – Bangalore): Click Here
Apply Link(Cognizant – Kolkata): Click Here
Location: Bangalore & Kolkata
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) (ALL India) – Register Now
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join