Baker Hughes India is hiring freshers as System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Baker Hughes Company:
Baker Hughes Company is an international industrial service company and one of the world’s largest oil field services companies. The company provides the oil and gas industry with products and services for oil drilling, formation evaluation, completion, production, and reservoir consulting.
Baker Hughes India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Baker Hughes, a GE Company|
|Company Website:||www.bhge.com | www.ge.com|
|Job Role:||System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems|
|Experience:||0 – 5 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Install Our Android App:||Download Now|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will be responsible for executing and Leading requisition engineering associated with system design of gas turbine and centrifugal compressor auxiliaries which includes development of Piping and Instrumentation diagram integrating with cross functional disciplines (Instrumentation, Electrical, Controls and Software), participation in customer design reviews and HAZOP.
As a System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems, you will also be responsible for:
- Referencing customer specifications/contractual documents & translating into design documents for gas turbine and centrifugal compressor accessories
- Collaborating with adjacent engineering disciplines in creation of Piping and Instrumentation diagram – a key engineering deliverable
- Handling customer queries, resolve comments during the evolution of system engineering
- Identifying project criticalities, risks and leading the design reviews, taking appropriate actions to ensure project success.
- Developing of Painting specification, electric load list, lube oil data sheet , Motor data sheet.
- Performing calculations/simulation for sizing of lube oil console components, pumps/motors/valves and other components of the lube oil console
- Addressing Material supplier queries/clarifications during Technical alignment phase, working together with Sourcing team to ensure timely placement of Purchase order
- Embracing Digital culture and supporting the creation of engineering tools to achieve positive productivity
Fuel your passion, To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor’s / Master from an accredited university or College in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering.
- Have 0-5 yrs. of experience in design of turbo machinery auxiliaries (Preferably gas turbine)
- Have Knowledge of International standards (API, ASME) is essential.
- Have Willingness to get trained on the domain by on the job methods with utmost focus and commitment
- Have technical background on Turbomachinery auxiliaries with aptitude towards systems Engineering.
- Have quality control system awareness and familiarity with the main API/ASME test/process and TR&S requirements
- Have some experience using simulation tools (FloMaster, Hysys, Matlab)
- Have Product lifecycle management tools exposure (Siemens Teamcenter, etc.) on Document management, change management, Bill of materials and classifications
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week) in current pandemic & Post pandemic, remote working requires approval
How to apply for the System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems position at Baker Hughes?
Apply Link (Baker Hughes Hiring System Engineer – Auxiliary Systems): Click Here
Location: Bangalore or Work From Home
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- ThoughtWorks Hiring Graduate Developer: Click Here
- Comcast Hiring Development Engineer 1: Click Here
- CGI Hiring Software Engineer – Tester: Click Here
- Unisys Hiring Associate Developer: Click Here
- Cadence Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Rackspace Hiring Cloud Engineer – Trainee: Click Here
- Volvo Group Hiring Junior Software Developer: Click Here
- VMware Hiring Associate Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Blackboard Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- DXC Technology Hiring Web Developer: Click Here
- KONE Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- AirAsia Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Clarivate Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here