Docker, EBS, RDS, CLB, NLB, ALB, Fargate, ECR, CloudWatch, Route53, Certificate Manager, X-Ray, Ingress, Autoscaling, SNS
What you’ll learn:
- You will write Kubernetes manifests with confidence after going through live template writing sections
- You will learn 30+ Kubernetes concepts and use 18 AWS Services in combination with EKS
- You will learn Kubernetes Fundamentals in both imperative and declarative approaches
- You will learn writing & to deploy k8s manifests for storage concepts like storage class, persistent volume claim PVC, MySQL and EBS CSI Driver
- You will learn to switch from native EBS Storage to RDS Database using k8s external name service
- You will learn writing and deploying load balancer k8s manifests for Classic and Network load balancers
- You will learn writing ingress k8s manifests by enabling features like context path based routing, SSL, SSL Redirect and External DNS.
- You will learn writing k8s manifests for advanced fargate profiles and do mixed mode workload deployments in both EC2 and Fargate Serverless
- You will learn using ECR – Elastic Container Registry in combination with EKS.
- You will implement DevOps concepts with AWS Code Services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild and CodePipeline
Created by STACK SIMPLIFY
How to Subscribe for AWS EKS Kubernetes – Masterclass | DevOps, Microservices?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(AWS EKS Kubernetes – Masterclass | DevOps, Microservices): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: FREE3DAYS
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join