A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity.
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
What you’ll learn:
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
Who this course is for:
- Office workers, students, small/home business workers, and administrators would want to improve their productivity.
- Aspiring software engineers who want to add skills to their programming toolbelt.
- Computer users who have heard the “learn to code” message, but want practical reasons to learn to program.
- Experienced Python software engineers can skip the first half of the course, but may find the later parts that cover various third-party modules helpful.
- While this course doesn’t cover specific DevOps tools, this course would be useful for QA, DevOps, and admins who want to learn scripting in Python.
This course includes:
- 9.5 hours of on-demand video.
- 41 downloadable resources.
- Full lifetime access.
- Access on mobile and TV.
- Certificate of Completion.
Created by Al Sweigart
How to Subscribe For Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming?
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- Subscribe Here(Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming): Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: MAY2020FREE
**Note: Free coupon can expire soon.**
WhatsApp Group: Click Here to Join
Free Deep Web Certification Course: Click Here
Full Stack: Angular & Spring Boot Course: Click Here
Penetration Testing with KALI Course: Click Here
jQuery for Absolute Beginners: Click Here
Python Programming with Data Science: Click Here
Web Development Masterclass Certification Course: Click Here
NGINX, Apache, SSL Encryption – Certification Course: Click Here
Google Kick Start Online Coding Competition: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here