Amdocs India is hiring candidates as Software Test Engineer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amdocs India:
Amdocs India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amdocs India|
|Job Role:||Software Test Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Write test plans and test cases for assigned features and execute test procedures using latest automated tools.
- Work in a DevOps mode and upgrade existing automation in Scrum to ensure delivery readiness to higher environments such as E2E, UAT and Production
- Should have close coordination with development team to facilitate them in maintaining code quality
- Needs to be skillful at opening defects and verifying the defects
- Integrate automated tests with current continuous integration (CI) systems and add on as necessary, Reporting test results with builds and on demand.
- Develop and use CI-CD pipeline along with needed progression automation to facilitate the same.
- Basic understanding on various testing types for digital applications along with standard tools
- Align on the program scope and finalize automation test scenarios for the release
- Work across different application and integrated automations scripts to create E2E flows
- Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at a high level.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes system improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Participate and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
Added Advantage: Digital Testing, Coding experience in Java/Python, TDD, BDD, Advanced automation tools
Credentials: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
Exp: 1 yrs to 4 yrs
How to apply for the Software Test Engineer position at Amdocs?
Apply Link(Amdocs Hiring Software Test Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) (ALL India) – Register Now
(Indian Users only) Important Note: Upload your resume for free job alerts: Click Here
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join