Amazon India is hiring freshers as Technical Ops Associate via Online Interview. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Technical Ops Associate|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Telegram Group(Free Online Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behaviour.
- She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 3 years (Maximum).
- Strong knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office.
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML, XML).
- Minimum qualification: Any Graduation.
- Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years (Maximum).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 Month.
- The candidate who have attended interview in last 6 months are not eligible to reappear.
- Candidates should have all the below documents and should be able to share the soft copy of documents during the final level of the interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Employment Document – Relieving letter/service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ payslip.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation & Meal Voucher
- Salary: INR 3,75,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
How to apply for the Technical Ops Associate Position at Amazon India?
Apply Link(Amazon Online Hiring Technical Ops Associate): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN
Free Complete Web Developer Certification Course: Click Here
Google Cloud Engineer Course: Click Here
Free Complete Personal Development Certification: Click Here
Free Python Bootcamp 2020 Certification Course: Click Here
Amazon Virtual Hiring For MBO: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here