About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Technical Ops Associate|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||INR 4.5 LPA|
|Telegram Group(Free Online Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behaviour.
- She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Educational Qualification: Any Degree.
- Years of Experience: 0 – 3 years (Maximum).
- Strong knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge in MS-Office.
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML, XML).
- Minimum qualification: Any Graduation.
- Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years (Maximum).
- Notice period shouldn’t be more than 1 Month.
- The candidate who have attended interview in last 6 months are not eligible to reappear.
- Candidates should have all the below documents and should be able to share the soft copy of documents during the final level of the interview process.
- Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet.
- Employment Document – Relieving letter/service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ payslip.
Perks and Benefits
- Transportation & Meal Voucher
- Salary: INR 3,75,000 – 4,50,000 PA.
How to apply for the Technical Ops Associate Position at Amazon India?
Apply Link(Amazon Online Hiring Technical Ops Associate): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN
Free Complete Web Developer Certification Course: Click Here
Google Cloud Engineer Course: Click Here
Free Complete Personal Development Certification: Click Here
Free Python Bootcamp 2020 Certification Course: Click Here
Amazon Virtual Hiring For MBO: Click Here
Live Coronavirus Tracking: Click Here
TCS offers free, 15-day digital certification programme, Enroll Now: Click Here