Amazon India is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer Intern . Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for eight consecutive weeks (two months) with start dates between April and May 2022 or six months (as per university academic framework) with start dates between January and February 2022.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
• Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
• Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
• Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
• Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
• Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
• Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
• Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
• Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
• Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
• Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
• Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
How to apply for the Software Development Engineer Intern position at Amazon?
Apply Link (Amazon Hiring Software Development Engineer Intern): Click Here
Location: PAN India (Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Pune and more)
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Boeing Hiring Application Developer: Click Here
- Philips Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- ICE Mortgage Technology Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Diebold Nixdorf Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Amdocs Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Airtel Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- HPE Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Societe Generale Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Beckman Coulter Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- TCS Off Campus Drive: Click Here
- Microsoft Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- E2open Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here