Amazon India is hiring freshers as Software Development Engineer Intern. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As an intern, you will be matched to a manager and a mentor. You will have the opportunity to influence the evolution of Amazon technology and lead mission critical projects early in your career. Your design, code, and raw smarts will contribute to solving some of the most complex technical challenges in the areas of distributed systems, data mining, automation, optimization, scalability, and security – just to name a few.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Amazonians to conceive, design, and bring innovative products and services to market.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment, and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high-quality software.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field at time of application.
- Knowledge of the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++ or Python.
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Previous technical internship(s), if applicable.
- Experience with distributed, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Experience in optimization mathematics such as linear programming and nonlinear optimization.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly.
Amazon internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for eight consecutive weeks (two months) with start dates between April and May 2021 or six months (as per university academic framework) with start dates between January and February 2021.
How to apply for the Software Development Engineer Intern position at Amazon Pay?
Apply Link (Amazon Pay Hiring Software Development Engineer Intern): Click Here
Location: PAN India
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Prolifics Online Off Campus Drive 2021: Click Here
- Mphasis Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Numerator Hiring Fullstack Engineer: Click Here
- Mastercard Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Dell Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Xperi Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Amdocs Hiring Software Support Engineer: Click Here
- Monotype Hiring Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Siemens Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- SAP Hiring Quality Associate: Click Here
- TIAA Hiring IT Trainee: Click Here
- GlobalFoundries Hiring IT Engineer Intern: Click Here